Thursday, November 04, 2004

Weekend at al-Bernies

Some of my regular readers will remember that during the Euro 2004 football tournament I pointed out that I really have to stop making predictions. If you don't it's in the archives there somewhere.

Last week I predicted that Osama bin Laden would be located just prior to the election. OK I was slightly wrong on that one, but a video of him did appear almost precisely when I predicted threatening the US. Shocking.

I also predicted that Yasser Arafat would be returning to Ramallah in a box. Looks like I may well have been right on that one as well. Reports today indicated that he was "clinically dead", although later he was transferred to a better hospital where his condition was upgraded to "alive" 2 bonus points for the quote source there if anyone knows.

I think that it's likely that the Palestinians will be denying he will be dead for some time to come, even if he actually is, leaving opportunities for an hilarious "Weekend at Bernies" type situation.



Maybe I shoule be predicting up next weeks lottery numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home