Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Achtung! It's Osama

A wonderful conversation with a driver from one of the German companies last night.

We were talking about cars, and I pointed out that one car I really want to buy, and almost did last year, is the Triumph Spitfire.



I said they were quite difficult to come across now, as they are very old. He surprised me by mentioning that they are quite popular in Germany and a number of his friends own one. Quick as a flash I was happy to reply that when my Grandad last brought one over it wasn't very popular at all. In a dream of straight-man comedy my friend replied "Oh, when?"

"1944 mate"

On another note, it is now 7 days until the US election (finally) and by my reckoning only 5 days until it is announced that they have found Wally. I mean Osama.

Nothing Chimpy McFlightsuit does to win this election would surprise me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home