Tuesday, April 17, 2007

2nd time lucky



I can do this. I really can.

I keep promising to bring the Rib Shack back on line, and every time I fail. Maybe this time I'll prove myself, and all you buggers wrong.

"What's changed?", I hear you cry. "What the fuck is this?", I hear frustrated teenagers cry as they land upon this site in the endless search of a blog written by a girl, whilst not wearing any clothes. That could apply to the girl or the onanists of course.

Anyway, I've moved along the career path a little since we last spoke. At the start of March I changed from senior negotiator at the little local agency, to branch manager of one of the big boys on the block. It's a different job, that's for certain - instead of whoring out substandard housing, I'm whoring myself to obtain the instructions on substandard housing so my chattering sales-monkeys can earn themselves a measly percentage. In fairness, with one of them it's all he deserves. That can be left to another day - the return of the "I work with morons" series of posts.

Only about 5 weeks left to the wedding - hope some of you are nice and fit for the England v France football match.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phut said...

A posting every two months - if you can keep that up I'll be happy.

Congrats on the new gig - overdue you had command of your own sales monkey squad

By the by, I may need a couple of golf tips from you soon: Kurt's bachelor party starts with a quick golf tournament, and I'm playing (I shit you not). And I'm going to need help.

A lot of help.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Red said...

I think we all work with morons, its just the scale of the moron.

9:57 PM  
Blogger disgruntledseabass said...

Oh shit Chris, have you taken a look at your friends recently?

We're a bunch of fat bastards that are going to get thrashed.....unless you now something about Emily's family that I don't!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home