Friday, April 27, 2007

Czech in


I ended up interviewing a few people yesterday, and the (un)suprising result of it was that the Eastern European girl got the job.

I was very impressed with her enthusiasm, and her commitment to "go out of her way to ensure a sale". When it comes to interviews, she's got the buzz-phrases down pat. The fact that one of my other interviewees looked mildly like a horse had nothing to do with it.

Speaking of horses, does anyone want to buy a zebra? I realise this sounds like an odd request, but this is something we have been discussing recently. You can pick up a zebra - a couple of years old with pretty low mileage and a full service history for about $8000.

I truly believe there could be a niche in the market here - if you're down at Bournemouth beach and there are a load of old guys there with donkeys, what would you rather your kids had the experience of? The same goes for pony-trekking. In fairness, I've also been investigating hybrids - no, not ones that run on fuel or gas, but cross breeds. If all else fails - who fancies a zonkey?

1 Comments:

Blogger disgruntledseabass said...

As long as your hybrid has more than three legs, otherwise you end up with a wonkey!

I'll get me coat...

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home