Monday, December 28, 2009

Viva la resolution!

I admit it's a little early, but having spoken to someone today about some old posts on the blog, I took the time to read up on some of them. You know what I realised? I actually used to be funny.

So, and I think you know where this is probably going, dear readers (an aside - if there are still any readers here from the old days, for fucks sake stop checking this site), I have decided to give the Ribshack a final roll of the dice. It won't be as good as the old times, but at least thanks to the advent of Facebook - a modern phonomenon that didn't really exist before, at least more people will read it. Which means what? More people will call me a cock, I suppose. No bad thing, I always wanted a world record.

Let's kick off with an easy one for now. This sign:



















I saw this on a number of occasions while driving to France the other day. Mostly I saw it whilst driving on a motorway, which, as some say, is an activity that requires a fair level of concentration. Fortunately the Highways Agency don't agree, which meant that periodically I had to squint through the fog whilst in the fast lane to read a flashing sign.

"What the fuck does that say? I can't see shit for the fog. It's flashing, but the fog is reflecting the orange lights. Ohh it would be so much easier to read if the car in front didn't have their fog lights on. Ohhhh, it says 'fog'. Well, thanks for the heads up you bunch of fucking ret-BANG!!"

Always keep your eyes on the prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home